Sunday 20 May 2012

Wedding favor boxes

Taking a break from quilling, I  created these  tiny favor boxes for my brothers wedding. These can  hold Haldi, kumkum and some candy. As I wrote in my earlier post  , Haldi , kumkum is offered during wedding ceremony to guests  in cute little miniatures of flowers, bouquets, baskets etc etc . I  decided to do it in tiny  hand bags, gowns and suit boxes. Matching hats are in the making., will post soon.
I am yet to make some more and thinking of  designs. If you have any idea, please share with me.















4 comments:

  1. OH WOW these are sooo adorable, love them !!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. The purses are damn cute chickamma..... :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. can u share the tutorial for this pls :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow awesome. I love these.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
    crazycrafter-craftsuppliesshop.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete